Destiny Point Women’s Restoration Homes
7th Annual “Points For Destiny”
On Saturday, April 29th Destiny Point Women’s Restoration Home will be hosting it’s 7thannual “Points for Destiny” Bowl-a-thon! Bowling in the “Points for Destiny” Bowl-A-Thon is the perfect way for individuals, families, and friends to have fun and make an impact on our community! Through this effort, you too, can be a part in changing women’s lives! You will throw a few strikes, a few spares, and maybe even a few gutter balls as you sacrifice yourself for this cause!
All proceeds from the Bowl-a-Thon will benefit Destiny Point Women’s Restoration Home, and our efforts to change women’s lives through the residential transformation program! Last year through all of the wondering donations, the Bowl-a-Thon raised $3,000. Our goal this year is $15,000! The $75 minimum funds you raise will sponsor a woman for two days at Destiny Point Women’s Restoration Home.
The event will take place at Opi’s 5-Star Lanes in Plover, WI on April 29. Registration is at 4:00 and 6:00, bowling, starts at 4:30 and 6:30pm! Free food,, a pair of bowling shoes and a pitcher of soda are included. Lots of door prizes!
The Rules are easy! Each REGISTERED Bowler will be responsible to…
- Team Captain Letter , Team Entry Form, Waiver, Pledge Sheet, Donation Thank you Coupon
- Individual entry form/waiver.
- Commit to raising a minimum of $75. Most raised $150 or more.
- Commit to bowling 20 frames. Like we promised last year no one will lose an arm!
- Contact people who may want to sponsor you. There is no limit in who to ask, your doctor, pastor, children’s teachers, friends, family…you get the point. The sponsor packet that you mail includes a copy of the sponsor letter (signed by you and a small personal note of a few sentences added is always nice) , a small return envelope if possible, and a Destiny Point brochure. Down load Sponsor letter and brochure. We can also send you sponsor packets by calling or emailing us. Most importantly…Mail the letters.
- Bring the Pledge Sheet to your work, church, school, special groups…take it everywhere you go. It’s an easy way for your fellow workers, classmates, friends and foes to support you. One time donations instead of “per Lap” are encouraged as you can collect the money immediately and won’t need to track them down later….especially your foes, only kidding! Thank them immediately by giving them a Thank You Coupon.
- The money and pledges are due at the Bowl-A-thon. You may also send it in or drop-off at 3995 Cty Rd K. Amherst, WI 54481
- Invite friends, family, and others to register to bowl. The more donations we raise, the more women we can helped! The bowl-a-thon is our 2nd biggest fundraiser of the year.
- Build up your arm muscles!!
- Most importantly….HAVE FUN!!!!
Bring your family and friends along to watch!
For more information or if you would like the forms snail-mailed or emailed call 715-824-5872, or email email@example.com include a message and we will get back to you. Thanks for your interest….we would sure love for you to join us!